Cybersafety considerations for your business & employees
This session for businesses will be tailored specifically to your needs and will include:-
• What is cyberspace and how does it work (including common misconceptions)
• Cyberbullying and online harassment in the workplace
• Social Networking
• Instant messaging (IM) programs (MSN / Facebook Chat)
• Video and photo uploading sites – YouTube etc
• Misuse of mobile telephones, email, MSN, blogs, webcam etc. including legal consequences and the possible criminal charges. (What is cyber bullying and harassment and how does it occur?)
• Dangers and risks
• Safety tips – how to stay safe online.
• Legislation and Legal considerations – when to involve law enforcement. When has a crime been committed? Provision of a safe workplace.
• Where next to next? – considerations and policy development, online safety for staff (how to protect your privacy) & ethical issues around staff internet use.